Thursday, January 5, 2012

Style Journal: Afternoon in the Downtown

As I will be writing a bit on style and clothes I will be up-keeping a photo style journal of different outifts. The outfits will be mine unless specified otherwise.
                                                                                                                                                                       I have a love for downtowns. Each is filled with unique shops, old books stores, good restaurants, original coffee bars, boutiques, etc. I also love the casual carefree environment they create. So here is what I wore.

Shirt sweater: Thrifted
Skirt: Banana Republic
Tights: Kohls
Sweater: Cato
Scarf: Gift <3
Socks: My sisters sock drawer
Boots: Gabriel Brothers
Bead Ring: Women At Risk
Belt: My mother

Wearing socks with your shoes is a great way
 to tie in colours and add some fun.



always have your waist centered 
when wearing a long sweater or other 
thick material so you do not lose the definition 

scarfs are a great way to add personality 
or to opt out of wearing jewelry for the day:)

With Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment