Sunday, June 24, 2012

Packing a Working Wardrobe


When ever you travel, you are always limiting your ability of access to what you normally have. 
Thus learning to pack a cohesive suitcase is highly important to your overall enjoyment of your trip. So I hope to give you new ideas or tips on how to pack a working wardrobe most effectively from what I've learned.



To build your suitcase, chose one or two neutral colours [black,navy,brown,white,tan,grey] and one/two accent colours. If both your accent colour and neutral colours work with the other wardrobe pieces you pack, it ensures that you will have a colour flowing suitcase. 


In the photo below, my colour scheme I chose was Brown with White. My trip was to my grandparents and then to the beach for about a week and a half.  Since I had extra room in my suitcase I threw in an extra pair of shoes. hehe. I normally don't pack so many as four!!




In the photo below as well, notice how I have two of my basic accessories that I could wear with that specific outfit. I ended up wearing the tan sling back sandals and tan belt however. All four shoes and both necklaces could have been worn with that outfit, which is your aim! Also, blue/nautical colours were my accents [red/blue/and i included white as both an accent and neutral]


By having a colour scheme, this allows you to pack fewer shoes and jewelry/accessories that will work with all your pieces! 

No comments:

Post a Comment